Dehydration, dryness and tight skin, with rough and flaky texture.
There is a lack of water in the deepest layer of the skin and a loss of moisture in its outer layer. Skin may have suffered from external aggressions like wind, sun, pollution, or from extreme temperature changes.
THE AYPA ROUTINE:
A synergy of Aypa products containing superfoods Quinoa + Copoazu. They blend the highest concentration of Amino Acids + Omega 3, 6 and potent antioxidants, that will accelerate the hydrating process for a balanced skin.
1. Cleanse: apply the gentle Quinoa Face Cleanser over dry face. Massage in an upward and outward motion avoiding the immediate eye area. Then rinse off with water.
To remove makeup, apply a generous amount onto a cotton pad, and gently swipe away at your face and eyes.
2. Balance: in this step you will balance the pH of your skin with the Hydrosol. At the same time you clear up any bacterial skin infection that you usually can´t see.
3. Mask: mix in a bowl one teaspoon of Quinoa Souffle Mask powder with 2 of water or until it reaches a mud-like texture (the more liquid you add, the thinner the consistency). Gently massage into your skin with finger tips. Then leave on as a mask for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water or using a muslin cloth. Use twice a week.
4. Hydrate & Moisture: rub a small amount of Raw Face Balm on your dry hands to melt. Apply on dry face with circular motions to hydrate in depth and leave it on to lock in moisture for skin.
* This routine pairs well with the Day Cream and the Night Cream (applied instead of the Raw Face Balm).