The Jade Comb by Cecily Braden is more than just a comb for the hair and scalp and features several angles and edges for professional Gua Sha treatments and client home care.
This lightweight, easy-to-use design molds easily in your hand for use on the face, crown and body. The fence-post-like ridges work to efficiently stimulate the energy points, untangle adhesions and create space by releasing stagnation and tension that attributes to multiple skin-related issues. The smooth edge irons and smooths the fascia and promotes the movement of lymph and exchange of impurities with essential nutrients for a brighter complexion and glow.
We have sourced directly to ensure you and your clients are using a top-quality jade (not a jade simulant or dyed marble).
Some of our favorite ways to use…
- Forehead to crown (from brow thru hairline)
- Lower cheeks (from nasal labia fold to side of face)
- Neck (from clavicle to jawline)
- Back of neck (from base of neck and shoulders to occipital ridge following through hairline)
- Lymphatic Drainage (follow lymphatic pathways)
- Body (stimulate circulation, cellulite reduction)
- Crown (stimulate circulation and nutrients to scalp for hair growth)
The Jade Comb comes with a protective pouch. It will vary in shades and colours. This is a true sign you are receiving real jade and not a coloured imitation.