WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL?
The Raw Face Balm is highly concentrated with 70% of the exotic Amazonian Copoazu butter, which has the UNIQUE ability to attract 240% more water than other butters, making it a very effective moisturizer and skin hydrator. It is fully loaded with antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– As a cleanser, it melts away all traces of oil-based impurities, such as makeup, sunscreen, excess sebum and environmental pollution. It also grabs onto excess oil on the skin, clearing it away to prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
– As a moisturizer, it avoids trans-epidermal loss and restores the skin’s natural moisture. It works on the cellular level, so it also helps regulate activities of the lipid layer within the skin.
– As an antioxidant, it protects skin from the UV light and boosts collagen production, improving elasticity. It also helps to reduce aging caused by free radical.
– As a soother, it has anti-inflammatory action, genuinely transforming irritated, sensitive and delicate skin.
ACTIVE RAW PLANTS:
◦ COPOAZU BUTTER: native to the Peruvian Amazon rainforests. It is locally well known as the “white chocolate” It is extracted from the pulp of the fruit, which contains antioxidants polyphenols (combat free radicals), phytosterols (anti-inflammatory effect on the skin) and fatty acids (moisture, hydrate and protect). It brings a unique ultra-moisture to the skin, avoiding trans-epidermal loss and restoring its elasticity.
◦ BABASSU OIL: native to the humid forests of the Peruvian amazon. It is extracted from the seeds of the Babassu palm. It contains antioxidants vitamin E and phytosterols, so it protects the skin and also helps to soothe, nourish and regenerate it.
◦ HEMP SEED OIL: it is a natural source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, which together help to regenerate the skin’s protective layer and also heal and soothe skin.
◦GRAPE SEED OIL: an antioxidant-rich emollient, this plant oil derived from grape seeds nourishes the skin while gently removing oil-based impurities. It has a high content of linoleic acid, vitamin E and phenolic compounds, and an anti-inflammatory effect.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT:
– It´s 100% raw (whole plant), vegan, organic, waterless and cruelty-free.
– All the ingredients are ethically sourced and sustainably harvested, respecting ancient organic methods.
– It has a delicious and pure “white chocolate” natural aroma.
– It´s fragrance-free, with no essential oils, so sensitive and dermatitis skin will love it!
– it´s a sensorial experience: its formula transforms from solid form to a silky oil upon application.
– It´s anti-pollution! as it effectively cleans and protects the skin.
– It will absorb quickly after you apply a pleasant massage, improving firmness and circulation.
– You will instantly notice an overall improvement in skin texture: more moisturized, supple, elastic and radiant skin.
– It´s very gentle with the skin as it respects its hydrolipidic barrier.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Sensitive, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, Uneven texture, Sunburned and Mature skin
- As a Cleanser: use a small amount and rub on your dry hands to warm and melt (the balm melts upon skin contact). Apply onto dry skin and gently massage in circular motions (it´s safe to use around the eye area). Slowly add warm water to emulsify and remove oil-based impurities. Rinse thoroughly with warm water or with a muslin cloth.
* If you would like to perform a “Double Cleanse”, follow with AYPA´s Quinoa Face Cleanser.
You can use daily, especially at night.
- As a Moisturizer: apply to a clean face and leave it to act overnight. It will sink into the skin deeply repairing cellular free radical damage and restoring moisture, while nourishing the skin with antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins. You will wake up with a healthy glow.
IMPORTANT! if Balm melts in transit and texture changes, this does not affect the product performance, only texture. If you wish to restore the Balm’s texture place it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Then store at room temperature (below 20ºC) or in the refrigerator.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST (INCI):
Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter (Copoazu), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Babassu), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grapeseed), Tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
* 100% natural, organic and fair trade ingredients.