WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE RAW FACE BALM?
- As a cleanser, it removes makeup, sunscreen, excess sebum and it is an amazing natural anti-pollution product. It also grabs onto excess oil which prevents clogged pores and breakouts
- As a moisturizer, it avoids trans-epidermal loss and restores the skin’s natural moisture. It works on the cellular level, so it also helps regulate activities of the lipid layer within the skin.
- As an antioxidant, it protects the skin from the UV light and boosts collagen production, improving elasticity. It also helps to reduce aging caused by free radicals.
- As a soother, it has anti-inflammatory action, genuinely transforming irritated and sensitive skin.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL?
The Raw Face Balm is highly concentrated with 70% of the exotic Amazonian Copoazu butter. The latter has the UNIQUE ability to attract 240% more water than other butters, making it a very effective moisturizer and skin hydrator. It is fully loaded with antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins. Moreover, the butter is blended with the healing hemp oil and the antioxydant Babassu oil.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
All the ingredients are ethically sourced and sustainably harvested, respecting ancient organic methods. The RAW Face Balm has a delicious and pure “white chocolate” natural aroma. Live a sensorial experience: its formula transforms from solid form to a silky oil upon application and is absorbed quickly. You will instantly notice an overall improvement in skin texture: more moisturized, supple, elastic and radiant skin. Thus, the RAW Face Balm is a gentle cleanser for your skin as it respects its hydrolipidic barrier.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Sensitive, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, Redness, Uneven texture, Sunburned and Mature skin
- As a Cleanser: use a small amount and rub on your dry hands to warm and melt the balm (it melts upon skin contact). Apply onto dry skin and gently massage in circular motions. Slowly add warm water to emulsify and remove oil-based impurities. Rinse thoroughly with warm water or with a muslin cloth.
*If you would like to perform a “Double Cleanse”, follow with AYPA´s Quinoa Face Cleanser.
You can use the RAW Face Balm daily, especially at night.
- As a Moisturizer: apply to a clean face and leave it to act overnight. It will sink into the skin deeply repairing cellular free radical damage and restoring moisture, while nourishing the skin with antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins. You will wake up with a healthy glow.
IMPORTANT! If the Face Balm melts in transit and texture changes, this does not affect the product performance, only texture. If you wish to restore the Balm’s texture, place it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Then store at room temperature (below 20ºC) or in the refrigerator.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST (INCI):
Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter (Copoazu), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Babassu), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grapeseed).
100% natural, organic and fair trade ingredients.